Minecraft

Flibo

Sounds like we all need to start saving for a joint server. Lemme see 32 cores....48gb ram games on SSD's. :teehee:

We should ask bosco if any of the OCC servers are empty. A proper devoted server might work better.

Hey guys. Umm i think i crashed the server. I was.... uhh working on some........... fireworks for halloween just before waco took down this world and uhh.......... :blush: they kinda went off prematurely. Sorry. :blush: :blush:

Hey guys. Umm i think i crashed the server. I was.... uhh working on some........... fireworks for halloween just before waco took down this world and uhh.......... :blush: they kinda went off prematurely. Sorry. :blush: :blush:

Is that why nothing seems to be working? Why every time I try mining a block it comes back? where did this happen?

Well I fixed the problem with Cartograph but the resulting PNG is 32 MB at roughly 14000x14000 resolution (196 megapixel). :lol:

If we need a more powerful server I don't have any problems throwing a bit of money at it - my current router (which is running the game) is an Opteron 175, 3 GB of DDR (1.5 GB of which is allocated to Minecraft, the JVM won't let me reserve any more than that).

It doesn't seem to have any real issues running the server unless people do things that are already buggy in multiplayer (like minecarts and LOTS of TNT). :P

Edited by Waco

Lol, here's the image. Notice that Deathmineral ran off into nowhere to build a little house. :P Sorry for the compression - it's still a 6 MB JPEG. :D You might want to right click -> save as to view...and it'll still take a while to render (it did on my Q6600 @ 3.5 GHz anyway).

http://people.clemson.edu/~dbonnie/custom-map-obliqueangle-rotated-day.jpg

Edited by Waco