My Computer....

but here is a chance to see some photos that i have taken recently where the wires are sleeved and everything is in order i put alot of time into this "emachines" and im always ranting about it and here it is i know.. its on gruntsville the only reason i went thier is thier gallery is awesome and thier a good place to hang out n check a few cases out and plus on top of it my computer pics fit on thier the OC gallery did not have apporve of my large pics which is fine this is why thiers a link..

http://www.gruntville.com/casegallery/albup75

Nice, but you've changed the case, makes it a lot better than the e- case

as for G ville (lol sounds like evil with a G) i go there too but i spend A LOT of time hanging out here also. OCC is in my top 5 sites :wub:

Edited by kobalt

Nice, but you've changed the case, makes it a lot better than the e- case

as for G ville (lol sounds like evil with a G) i go there too but i spend A LOT of time hanging out here also. OCC is in my top 5 sites :wub:

I didn't know there were other things on the internet besides OCC....

Either way almond boy that is a whole lot better then the e-machines. At least it's something you could stand to look at now, good job. Looks like a nice job, but for looks, the stock HSF should go. Over all I do like it, it's the first e-machine I can stand to look at.

Keep up the good work dude.