Sign in to follow this  
Miek

Concerts you've been to or are going to?

Thank you to whomever fixed the title. :)

I didn't see a thread like this anywhere, so I created one.

I have been to a Drake concert (free ticket, went with a friend that was into his music) and on the 25th I'm going to Black Label Society, Children of Bodom, and Clutch.

Have you been to any concerts? Are you planning to go to any concerts? If so, what bands?

Edited by Miek

I've seen Elvis when I lived in Hawaii. And Don Ho of course.

DeGarmo & Key, Ray Boltz, and Petra.

Charlie Daniels, Highway 101, and a bunch of others.

Edited by OwinC

Went to REO Speedwagon and Styx a year or two ago, and then juts earlier this year I went to see Poison, Def Leopard, and Cheap Trick.

Originally I said it was Motley instead of Cheap Trick, so I just fixed that.

Edited by RogerDeath

I'm starting to become excited; The concert starts @ 7:00. 1h 20min until it's time to rock!

I'm starting to become excited; The concert starts @ 7:00. 1h 20min until it's time to rock!

i wish i could see bodom, last time they were touring in the US the guitarist broke his arm and they canceled before they got to Texas :(

Foo Fighters / Seasick Steve / The Subways / Public Enemy / Lostprophets / Tenacious D / Enter Shikari / Deadmau5 / The Killers / Muse / Ash / Bring Me The Horizon / A Day to Remember / Reel Big Fish / Feeder / Kings of Leon / Maximo Park / Franz Ferdinand / Razorlight / The Specials / Lady Gaga / Calvin Harris / Paolo Nutini / Godspeed You! Black Emperor / Nine Inch Nails / Blur / Snow Patrol / Elbow / Bloc Party / Keane / Pendulum / Doves

and a load more I can't remember! doh.gif

Coheed & Cambria at the HMV Forum :D

Sadly, I've played more gigs than I've seen, LOL

Winter Jam/ Track-side concerts, nothing recent.

I've seen Elvis when I lived in Hawaii. And Don Ho of course.

DeGarmo & Key, Ray Boltz, and Petra.

Charlie Daniels, Highway 101, and a bunch of others.

Sweet I didn't know anyone else on here was into christian rock.

i wish i could see bodom, last time they were touring in the US the guitarist broke his arm and they canceled before they got to Texas :(

Which guitarist? Alexi Laiho or Roope Latvala? Just for a visual aid, Roope is... Chunky... And Alexi is the skinny one.

Which guitarist? Alexi Laiho or Roope Latvala? Just for a visual aid, Roope is... Chunky... And Alexi is the skinny one.

yea i think it was alexi

I've been to Ozzfest twice.

Same here...

Ozzy didnt show either time and I was pissed...seen alot of acts even Rob Zombie....Evenacence and a few other big names...

First real concert was Motley Crue's Dr. Feelgood tour...I seen them a couple times...seen Poison and Kiss a few years ago...Poison rocked but Kiss....well thats another story...

Seen Don Henly and honestly that was by far the best concert ever other than a Motley concert....seen Alice Cooper about 4 times now and he puts on an AWESOME show...

and quite a few other lesser bands but thats it for now...