What Do U Think Of This?

ShadowPaktu

www.paktu.com

it is STILL in the 'getting everything ok' prosess, but this must be the 3 revision of the site, the later 2 done by me, the first by previous members ofthe clan

I have worked on layouts alot, and you should see the difference between this and the last (my old one)

what do you think?

nice website man i like the music as well but i couldn't seem to get any of the game pages other than Homeworld: Cataclysm to work, the only one out of those games that I play is Halo and i might be interested in joining depending on how much u guys play halo. that is if u guys are recruiting?

well, you need to start posting at our forums then man!! (i in no way intend of stealing OCC members rofl) yer, i only have cata, hw2 and ut2003 pages up lol, im starting to put more files up for download, and i think we have 5-6 players active in halo at this moment, wearing there tags of course.

oh lol, i really need to take that down forget the membership form (i guess u tried that one) it done work, just post on the forums.

k, i just took dow nthat retched thing, im also trying to make a picture viewer and web browser with varying degrees of sucsess, the web browser works fine, but the picture viewer i want it to scan files on this site, to look at members pictures, but it scans the users computer which is kinda ointless lol, so it displays pic from the persopn viewing it, lmao. tried hooking it up to a database as well, but for somereason my accses and vb dont like it, must by a dodgy copy, heh.

Edited by ShadowPaktu