Clean Look Cases with Good Airflow/Watercooling Support

Maybe you should look into something like this, get a mini atx, like the Asus rampage 2 gene, ive seen these cases or some like it watercooled. I think if i ever build another computer it will be a mini, they work just as good as a full tower, and easy to move around. I think i would just like the challenge of building it and water cooling it.

post-63985-12847659427504_thumb.jpg

Edited by crazy8s846

That's a great looking case DRD.

Did you do your own cut on the side panel? Where are you hiding the rad and pump for your w/c?

In my novice days, I ran that Thermaltake tower in the backgound I got for $60. It is no longer used as I have cutom cooling and a tech station...... I did cut the side panel and added Plexi window.....here is new setup sry to hijack!

biosflash.jpg

tech.jpg

Edited by Drdeath

if u get a system like a h50 or h70 or something similar then u wont have a issue moving it but if u have a custom system u will get leaks if your not careful when you move it .

Why would you say that? I'd be a hell of a lot more comfortable moving a rig with a custom watercooling loop in it than a rig with a bunch of oversized heatsinks stressing the motherboard. A custom loop isn't any more likely to leak than a pre-built sealed system as long as it's set up properly...