How To Make A Website

RadioActivated

i wanna know how to make a website ..if it's to long to explain just send me links of how to make .one ..i looked on google ..but the tuts on the sites i dont under crapin.g stand a thing lollll.>!!sorry for F word..but ahh ..i really foward to makin' a site ..THX to you all

Macromedia has some good software for putting it all together. (Dreamweaver) If you are a student or teacher, you can get Dreamweaver for $100.

Tripod is somewhere where you can get free space, they do give you banner ads and popups but it's good for practice.

also you might check out classes at your school or college (whatever is applicable).

Try Microsoft Frontpage. It's a WYSIWYG (pronounced wizzywig), which stands for What You See Is What You Get. That way, you technically don't have to know html to make web pages.

But if you want to learn html, try that book Some_Guy suggested. I haven't read it, but html isn't too hard to learn the basics of. I know html, but I use Frontpage for most pages i create, and then go into its html editor to edit what i want manually if i need to. It does help to have an understanding of html, but you don't NEED to know it to use the program. Frontpage comes with some Microsoft Offices, can be bought separately, or there's a Frontpage Express version, which i'm pretty sure is free, and can be downloaded.

HTML is the lanuage you need to learn no worrys its simple as pie. Basicly you just gotta learn the tags. I teach an HTML course @ my highschool well im more of a student aide but the teacher knows squat so i teach it 99% of the time.

HTML is the lanuage you need to learn no worrys its simple as pie. Basicly you just gotta learn the tags. I teach an HTML course @ my highschool well im more of a student aide but the teacher knows squat so i teach it 99% of the time.

as general said, html is pretty simple when it comes to programming languages. I taught myself awhile back, and had no difficulties. I'm sure there's some tags I may not know, but if I ever happen to come across something I want to do that I don't know how, I just go find the appropriate tags, either through a tutorial, or I right-click on a website that has the type of thing i want and click "view source". Like when I had converted my website to frames a few years back (i'm now off frames), I just found a tutorial and learned how to do it, since I never needed it before.

• 2 weeks later...

to make a site, I suggest taking Web Publishing (if you are in school). Or sign up fora class, you can teach yourself but it isnt the same as seeing amazing stuff other people in the class can do. I am in AP web Publishing(easies AP class ever!) and we are working with dreamweaver and flash. Front page is a easy program to work with and ever word. I learned hoe to do it in Notepad.

This site is made for elementary students to learn from. If you don't find this simple enough, then you shouldn't think about programming. :lol:Kids Space

BTW the book I learned from was HTML in 24 Hours. I learned it in like 8th grade very easy to use.

Edited by Ghost2520