1,000,000 Finally

Hienrich Jager

Hey fellow OCC'ers.

I got back from my holiday weekend and noticed that I broke 1mil points sometime Sunday. Freaking finally...

Also, watch out top 5 folders, here I come!

Jager

P.S.: I guess not too many people contribute to WCG

these days either.... :(

Very cool :foldon:

My wife makes fun because I got excited when I broke the top 100 for OCC. I just got even more excited when I saw the links you posted and I'm the 13th producer for us!

Those links have some sweet statistics.

Endorphiend just knocked me back a spot to 99 today :blush: and I was mad until I saw he's running 4 machines right now and was up to 7 recently...i can't compete with that :glare:

Anyway, congrats and watch out, I'm comin... :evilgrin:

Very cool :foldon:

My wife makes fun because I got excited when I broke the top 100 for OCC. I just got even more excited when I saw the links you posted and I'm the 13th producer for us!

Those links have some sweet statistics.

Endorphiend just knocked me back a spot to 99 today :blush: and I was mad until I saw he's running 4 machines right now and was up to 7 recently...i can't compete with that :glare:

Anyway, congrats and watch out, I'm comin... :evilgrin:

Yep, I just broke into the top 100 myself. Woot!

Actually, I'm not running 4 machines -- just one :) I'm running an SMP client 24/7 (except when gaming), and two GPU clients at night on the same machine. I also installed it on my work laptop, which gets maybe 100 ppd on its intel centrino processor, but every bit helps right? I dunno where the 7 was from? Probably from overlap when I switched from my old rig to the new one.

Congrats on your top 100!

Yep, I just broke into the top 100 myself. Woot!

Actually, I'm not running 4 machines -- just one :) I'm running an SMP client 24/7 (except when gaming), and two GPU clients at night on the same machine. I also installed it on my work laptop, which gets maybe 100 ppd on its intel centrino processor, but every bit helps right? I dunno where the 7 was from? Probably from overlap when I switched from my old rig to the new one.

Congrats on your top 100!

Ahh, I see. I wonder if it is worth running a GPU client with my GPU (see my sig). It's not that great. I have only been running the SMP client 24/7 and same as you, of course unless gaming.

Anyway, caongrats on your top 100. At least you can only pass me once ;)

Ahh, I see. I wonder if it is worth running a GPU client with my GPU (see my sig). It's not that great. I have only been running the SMP client 24/7 and same as you, of course unless gaming.

Anyway, caongrats on your top 100. At least you can only pass me once ;)

I did a quick google, and it looks like you'd get around 1500-2000 ppd from a 9500GT. I always free up one core on my SMP client when I turn the GPU's on since it seems to provide an overall increase in ppd, so you might see ~1000 more points each day.

So, per quantity of energy...what is cheaper? Electricity or gas?

I'll be back folding when it gets sufficiently cold :)

Same here. When I need to heat my computer room to stay warm and I can turn off the pump for the pool. iN the summer the pool gets to use the energy instead of the computers!

wait.. which 1mil r we talkin aboiut.. coz ive hit like 500k in like 3 days... and u guys r talkin about a much longer time frame then that... :/

we talking Work load or whatever it is, or Recent work something...

coz ive got over 500k in one and over 70k in the other.. and i moved like 90,000 spots in the world stats hahahah

Edited by mattyamdfanboi