Sign in to follow this  
MrAlex

NVIDIA GT420!

Lol 420.

It's a shame they didn't try for something between the 470 and the 480, only with performance more like the 460.

The PCB is very small, this card`s performance will be peace-of-crap.

:rolleyes: You do realise the GT420 will be the weakest Fermi till GT410 comes out? What are you supposed to expect from it? *Sigh* people like you...

the ultimate performance upgrade, yeah right xD

its a nice card but i cant see the price :/

the ultimate performance upgrade, yeah right xD

its a nice card but i cant see the price :/

It's an OEM card...you can't buy it.

This card might have poor performance to you, but this was only made to compete with IGP.

This card might have poor performance to you, but this was only made to compete with IGP.

Exactly. Its a DX11 alternative for people who buy their computers from Dell or HP or someone. People will hopefully see it and think why not spend a little bit extra to get a bit better performance, like for watching videos. This is an OEM only part, meaning only companies who make and sell fully built computers will get it. NVIDIA did it with the 300 series, why not do it with the lower end 400 series?

Exactly. Its a DX11 alternative for people who buy their computers from Dell or HP or someone. People will hopefully see it and think why not spend a little bit extra to get a bit better performance, like for watching videos. This is an OEM only part, meaning only companies who make and sell fully built computers will get it. NVIDIA did it with the 300 series, why not do it with the lower end 400 series?

Nvidia released details on the mobile line and the GT 440M is Supposed to be twice as fast as the GT 340M

Nvidia released details on the mobile line and the GT 440M is Supposed to be twice as fast as the GT 340M

Well damn, that sounds pretty sweet. The 340M is a nice part but to have the 440M be twice as fast would be just insane. Hopefully they pair that with Optimus so we can switch between it and the onboard graphics to conserve battery life.

Man!! Awesome! I gotta hook me up some 4 way sli with these babies... i bet it will scaaareeeemm! Whoot.