Are You Running At Max Oc?

InvaderTrax

Are you?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you?

• I'm at full speed
    • I'm close, but still have a little breathing room
    • I've got a light OC, nothing special
    • OC?? Are you crazy?? That'll void my warrantee!

Latly I've been working on comps that can't oc. I ran my 2500 @ about 2200mhz most of the time it maxed out and chashed at 2300mhz. So not much to do their. besides its dead... Averiging everthing I chose I've got a light OC, nothing special.

Edit: Wahoo my 200th post!!

Well my machine has an intel board :(

But I voted for my friends machine since he knows ZERO about building or o/cing computers, just has cash and got the Uber one, and had me O/c the heck outa it :D

Its in my room for the next week till he gets back from mammoth...

Its running smooth at stock voltages 36-38 on load 2.4c @3.0 250(1000)FSB

I will squeeze the max outta it though within the next cpl days B)

Meuh my 2500 wont do 200fsb (so far) I think becuase of the mobo 1.6 sticker over a 2.0 on the board, I was hoping it would cut it but it hasnt so far

at the minute im using the 2700 and the 3200 to give me a gig and 12.5 multi (2800) :rolleyes:

Im running my 2500 @ 2.0ghz. Theres still alot i can do with it. I got the FSB @ 200mhz only right now and the multi @ 10. Ive been slowly doing it. It seems to be kick . stable @ that. Im gunna try and bump down the multi and raise the fsb some more maybe to like 300 muhaha. gotta love pc3200.

I run my 2400+ at 11 x 210 for everyday use. It takes 1.8V to keep it stable, but I still have some overclocking room. It appears to be stable at 210 x 11.5 (2415mhz), but I just haven't had time to really mess with it and max my oc out. I also just got my new ram yesterday, so I should be able to push the fsb higher. :)