Sign in to follow this  
k1e1v1i1n

sup com players

lookin to see if there are any supreme commander forged alliance players in here.

I have it but have not started it yet. (I also have to finish the original game as the Aeon)

I have it but have not started it yet. (I also have to finish the original game as the Aeon)

you actually played the campaign?

you actually played the campaign?

Yeah, it's a good way to learn all the units and stuff progressively instead of jumping online not knowing anything about their strengths an weaknesses

well, that damn cheating AI is IMPOSSIBLE with only 2 people and the regular hard AI is just too damn stupid

all the ai is stupid all u have to do is withstand there first attack and then turtle and nuke them its the same thing time after time easy win .

all the ai is stupid all u have to do is withstand there first attack and then turtle and nuke them its the same thing time after time easy win .

haha so true, same with campaign (once you get nukes) just sucks sometimes when they get them and you aren't built up yet (or those damn super weapons that can take multiple nukes without a scratch)

I'll have to play with you guys sometime soon, once I get situated with school and get my desktop patched up

well i am ready any time anyone wants to play its the only game i play currently.

i am easy to find on there same username every where i go

well i am ready any time anyone wants to play its the only game i play currently.

i am easy to find on there same username every where i go

k sounds good, I'll letcha know!