H70 Water Cooling Kit by Corsair Reviewed

Nemo

At least he compared it to not only the H50, but also to both ALC's by CoolIT. This was a great review, there are plenty of other reviews out there that show the H70 vs H50 with dual fans and single fans on both, this is the only review I can find that compares all 4 self-contained CPU rads in one setting. Great review ccokeman! Just what I was looking for!

Yes, at stock idle it isn't much of an improvement. At stock idle, why even get another cooler besides the intel stock? :dunno: But it does much better OC'd at load. Looks like it is a good improvement over the H50, and CoolIT's Vantage.

Vs the D14, no it doesn't stack up, but you have to look at size. The D14 is HUGE, while this will take up close to no space! Definately interested in getting one of these myself now. :thumbsup:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i could not find 1 review that showed the h70 vs the h50 with the same fans on it . the only review i could find they put some 1600rpm fan on the back of the h50 and then compared it. i wana see 2x2000rpm fans on both and see what the diffrence is.

Thats at idle.......

Look at the load difference @ Stock 5 and 6 degrees overclocked thats a lot different then 1 degree sitting at idle..... you and Scott must have been half asleep when you read the review :lol:

:nono: before the review had two orange bars, one for the TRUE Rev A and one for the H50. Sorry that we had no idea what orange bar was for what cooler :slap:

:nono: before the review had two orange bars, one for the TRUE Rev A and one for the H50. Sorry that we had no idea what orange bar was for what cooler :slap:

Sure sure.... u were not wearing your glasses :lol:

it is a bit confusing there are too many repete colours maybe time to trim a few of the lesser coolers.

Ya I thought about that as soon as we do someone asks for the ones that were removed. It happens everytime lol. We made some color changes to make it a little easier to read.

I have 20/10 vision, but glasses or not won't fix the mistakes that were in the graphs ;)

:cheers:

still no review with the H70 vs the H50 with dual fan set up , a little dissapointing. i am sure thats what everyone was waiting to see.

I test the coolers as they are delivered. It makes comparisons........Simpler! By this weekend I should be able to throw the same fans on the cooler. But as delivered the results are the results. The H70 is an improvement over the H50!

that info only helps ppl who dont own a h50 or h70 . but i will be waiting to see ur numbers after u put the 2 fans on the h50

of corse its better but is it worth the $100 or could you save urself $90 and just buy a fan and get the same numbers . this is clearly the answer EVERYONE is looking for.

that info only helps ppl who dont own a h50 or h70 . but i will be waiting to see ur numbers after u put the 2 fans on the h50

of corse its better but is it worth the $100 or could you save urself $90 and just buy a fan and get the same numbers . this is clearly the answer EVERYONE is looking for.

That is true however its my policy that reviewers do not modify anything, review it how it comes.

However I see your point as well, and Frank said he willing to test it for you guys for those of you that have an H50 will know if its worth it or not :)

thank you i am sure everyone here will appreciate it along with all the millions of ppl doing google searches for this very same set of conditions.

maybe in the future u guys can set up some kinda modders review of things i mean there are so many mods for just about every cooler out there i am sure ppl would be interested in seeing what there stuff could do with a little tweaking.

maybe this review could also include whatever the best fans he has around as well to see if more cfm helps or if theres a limit to the cooling power of the system.

again thanks