Gone but hopefully not forgotten?

kingdingeling

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, OCCs German hasn't left for good, he was just busy fixing his life back together ;)

Haven't been on here for a while, but just been busy. Had to rescue my studies cause I failed a couple of exams, then moved house, then totalled a car and went to hospital and eventually spent the past 3 weeks in Italy on vacation / recovery.

audi.jpg

Anywho, I'm slowly getting back on board, should be up to speed again sometime next week or the week after once I get back to Rotterdam for Uni. For now, cheers everyone! :cheers:

glad you're still alive andy man !

i can't help but wonder what was so important that you needed to drive at 150 mph ???????...but if you were going to see a girl about an urgent plumbing problem well then i understand :evilgrin:

and why the hell were you goin that fast, thats like 150 mph :O ????

I live in Germany, we don't have no speed limits on the Autobahn, so it's quite normal to be going quite fast. This was early in the morning cause my friend and I needed to be in Munich for an appointment. My friend sat in the passenger seat btw, that's the seat in the front of the picture, it got ripped clean out of the car! He survived though, they had to fix him up a bit more than me though!

glad you're still alive andy man !

i can't help but wonder what was so important that you needed to drive at 150 mph ???????...but if you were going to see a girl about an urgent plumbing problem well then i understand :evilgrin:

Thanks CJ, but sadly this wasn't about no plumbing "problem", but rather about business ;)

Thanks all btw, I appreciate the concern!

I can't believe no one got killed, and you are ok that is great news.

People pull out in front of me all the time sometimes I think they wait

till I get closer before they pull out just to irritate me