kingdingeling

Gone but hopefully not forgotten?

Yea, OCCs German hasn't left for good, he was just busy fixing his life back together ;)

Haven't been on here for a while, but just been busy. Had to rescue my studies cause I failed a couple of exams, then moved house, then totalled a car and went to hospital and eventually spent the past 3 weeks in Italy on vacation / recovery.

audi.jpg

Anywho, I'm slowly getting back on board, should be up to speed again sometime next week or the week after once I get back to Rotterdam for Uni. For now, cheers everyone! :cheers:

Was heading towards Munich at ~240km/h and some idiot in a Skoda pulls out in front of me doing apparently 0 miles per hour (that's what it felt like anyways), so close that I couldn't brake and had to swerve, ended up planting it through the guide-barrier-thingy into 2 trees. The speedometer stuck at 210km/h which is a rough indicator of the impact speed... so yea, here's to my second birthday and to Audi's safety!

King! I knew something was wrong. I was starting to get worried.

At least you didn't total yourself man :cheers:

Forgotten? Everyday you didn't post I wondered what the hell you were upto :teehee: Now do us a favor and get the S775 OC thread updated :):typing:

Holy hell king. That is one hell of an impact. I'm glad you made it out. A lot of people don't survive crashes like that.

and why the hell were you goin that fast, thats like 150 mph :O ????

Cause he's the king of the Autobahn, obviously :biggrin:

But yeah, looks like a fun little fender bender there though.