Getting a New Phone

BluePanda

i will jump on the iphone bandwagon too, i mean the new 1 looks amazing weather it is the most powerful or not is besides the point its a joy to surf the web on and as a added feature it actually holds some value. i would say if the phone isnt being used for work then the iphone is still the only way to go just like the ipod .

Stupid iPhone loving parents. Why do I have to miss out on all the cool phones out there unless I want to get my own plan and pay waaaaaaay too much a month. AT&T needs better Android phones and I would be happy!

i will jump on the iphone bandwagon too, i mean the new 1 looks amazing weather it is the most powerful or not is besides the point its a joy to surf the web on and as a added feature it actually holds some value. i would say if the phone isnt being used for work then the iphone is still the only way to go just like the ipod .

Goody, a non-standard phone to go along with my non-standard Zune.

Edited by RogerDeath

dont get bad cause every other phone is woth nothing after 6 months of owning it.

lolwut?

so you're saying that my Hero which was overclocked from above Iphone 3G to above that of an Iphone 3GS (aka overclocked from 528mhz to 730mhz) , has easy flashability of OS's and just as many applications for any one of my needs.

All this for $150 on craigslist, so no, you are the mad one (and I'm on sprint which is another plus)

Oh yeah and it's not Apple

dont get bad cause every other phone is woth nothing after 6 months of owning it.

The original Droid is still selling for within $50 of the new Droid X and Droid 2. I wouldn't call that "nothing".

Other than the @ being in an odd location on the physical kb, I have no complaints. The screen is so vibrant and responsive. I work in a somewhat extreme environment, so we'll see how it holds up. For now I'm loving it.