k1e1v1i1n

My latest set up

ok here it is take a look and make fun of me

ok well that was pretty impressive...good job mister !! :thumbsup: ....except for the cappuccino spills and left over plastic drink topper :/ :fp:

thx guys i was getting pissed at all the wires to a put the tower on the other side of the wall , it was quiet before but now i cant here anything at all . and its running cooler cause in a more open room and close to a window 30c idle now @ 4ghz i bet it will hit 28c at night

very nice man. i've got samsung 953 (the little brother of your two screens). Not sure if you've got enough screen realestate :lol:

having the tower on the other side makes the desk side look heaps clearer :thumbsup:

the screens are ok would be nice if i could afford better . ya having it on the other side is turning out great except when i need to use the box for something .

AFAIK samsung make great monitors. i'm happy with mine atleast.

if ur lazy enough you'd buy usb extention cables and possibly an external burner so you dont have to get up to go to the tower for anything. and then all you'd need is a long pointy stick to reach the button to turn it on :P

Looks to me like your Hardware is outgrowing your Desk. Perhaps it will be time for a Furniture upgrade next so you can then grow your Hardware collection again. Its a vicious circle keke.

oh man dont remind me abotu the desk it was soupost to be a temp till i moved then i ended up signing another 6 months in this death hole . when i move around newyears i will have a new desk i have always had a huge desk this is my first tiny spot.

ya those fans are pretty crappy but they did help for the 4.5 push. and then will help again for the 5.0 push.