Sign in to follow this  
El_Capitan

N/A

N/A

Edited by El_Capitan

so let me get this right....

you are selling a 10 month old PC as a whole or pieces at todays NEW prices...? and pimping upgrades too...? is that right?

also I am going to ask that you take a picture of all the hardware you are offering in this thread...in that picture it MUST be a picture YOU take with a piece of paper with your forum name and the current date....

and also a link to any heatware or feedback you have

so let me get this right....

you are selling a 10 month old PC as a whole or pieces at todays NEW prices...? and pimping upgrades too...? is that right?

also I am going to ask that you take a picture of all the hardware you are offering in this thread...in that picture it MUST be a picture YOU take with a piece of paper with your forum name and the current date....

and also a link to any heatware or feedback you have

I'll post pics when I pick them them up from the office (most likely next week), but not with a picture of me (I look rather hideous), but a piece of paper with my forum name and current date shouldn't be a problem. It's a 10 month old PC where BEFORE taxes and shipping, which I'm estimating at $734.81. I'm sure you can find combo deals, but after taxes and shipping (if there are any), I'm sure it would round out to about the same. I lowered the price from my estimates to $600 for everything, or $530 without the monitor, plus FREE shipping. If that's not a good deal, I don't know what is (obviously). I could build something myself for about the same cost (excluding the monitor), but this comes pre-built with an OS and a pretty decent monitor.

If anyone can come up with a better build on paper for less than what I'm offering, including combos, taxes, and shipping, I'll update the selling price to be more what you're looking for as fair.

As for pimping upgrades, look at my sig. The upgrades are the ones I'm currently using in my rigs at home. I'd be swapping them out in case someone wanted a better graphics card than the HD 4350 512MB.

I had other people buy from me before and will try to add their feedback, but those posts don't seem to be archived anywhere.

Edit: Not to be a jerk, but I don't see you moderating or replying to ARandomOWl (or anyone else, for that matter) who's selling an i7 860 (just the CPU) used for months going for $277.56 when you can get it new from ZipZoomFly for $274.99 Boxed New or an i7 870 from MicroCenter for $229.99... and asking them for pics and feedback.

Edited by El_Capitan

FYI the i7 860 is £210 new here in the UK.

Edit: Oh, I have pics too if you want to be pissy.

Edited by ARandomOWl

Sign in to follow this