Sign in to follow this  
k1e1v1i1n

PII 965 + M4N82 DELUXE

ok so i have been able to get to 4.22 and get some benches in but i wouldnt call it stable anyone have and experiance with this board have any ideas for me i am not hot at all idle 40c max is 55c .

day to day i leave it at 200x20 and when i am pushing it its more like 238x17-17.5 ish anyways looking for some tips .

so far it looks like 238 is the max fsb i can run unless theres some kinds setting i am missing if u need more details let me know i will get them

you are way over the threshold for most of these chips

stability is far more important than max clock

don't raise your FSB and work on getting the computer not to shut off

is it stable at 3 to 6 hours under load?

Edited by potatochobit

at 4ghz its super stable at 4.1 its stable to run prime but i dont like the heat at 4.2 i cant prime it but i can play all my games at 4.22 i can get a bench in but thats about it .

i am not looking for help to get it higher for long term just for short term for bench marks .

I used this motherboard long ago. 238 is I think around the maximum I got too. I was way below 4.2GHz, although I had a C2 in that time.

Really Kevin, your best bet is more cold. A bucket with ice and water to plunk the radiator in is very easy to do. :)