Mushkin 3dmark Contest Comments Thread

Bosco

Updated. 4 points, Road Runner. I'm sure you can find that somewhere. :popcorn:

This is seriously some of the most fun I've had since I first started OC'ing. Kudos on a great contest. :thumbsup:

Matter fact ran one a bit ago with 3 cards up to 33174, like I said before it doesnt help much in 06 though.. Vantage or 03 now thats a different story....

Edited by road-runner

Matter fact ran one a bit ago with 3 cards up to 33174, like I said before it doesnt help much in 06 though.. Vantage or 03 now thats a different story....

I noticed that too. I didn't get any more with SLI enabled GTX 480, got like 100 points more with SLI than with a single card :P

Edited by hawkin90

Added mine and made sure I was using drivers that Futurmark likes (had to revert from 10.8 for that though). Stupid CPU is keeping me back, but its been good to me for so long I almost don't want to replace it. How big a difference in performance between it and more recent i5/i7s?

I've finally weighed in on this challenge. ;)

My Systems First. Cerberus MKIII and my Development Machine Wyveryn. Next you Have Lhiannonshee's Kraken and Nighthawk as well as our work server SciotoServ (I know not a very cool name). Also You can see our bench food for the night. Location is our day job, we kinda commandeered the office after hours.

th_e0c84d78.jpg

th_eb42cb72.jpg

th_ee3b3068.jpg

th_78c9bd46.jpg

th_d723e3b4.jpg

th_3971990a.jpg

Edited by OOSmurf

Wow amazing rig OOSmurf!

What is your RAM voltage on that 4.4GHz overclock? :) Really nice that too btw.

right now i'm trying 4.51 ghz 21x215 @1.475V. (nope just crashed.) w ram at 1234 6-6-6-20-1t

Hmm one of the good things about staying at work all night is your not late in the morning. lol

Edited by OOSmurf