I think the day I never wanted to come has arrived

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**UPDATE**

So it turns it it's my motherboard, I popped the Q9450 in my buddies 975X board and it booted up no sweat. His E6600 in my board did nothing at all but have the board lights brighten and dim endlessly.

I'll be callin up Gigabyte in the morn I 'spose

Let us know how dealing with Gigabyte's customer service works out for you. I too own a Gigabyte board so I'd like an idea of what to expect should mine decide to take a dump one day. Good luck getting the system back up and running!

Let us know how dealing with Gigabyte's customer service works out for you. I too own a Gigabyte board so I'd like an idea of what to expect should mine decide to take a dump one day. Good luck getting the system back up and running!

will do, i miss my desktop :wub:

They good service in india i think my psu shorted my mobo so they gave me brand new mobo,but they said they wont repair it again if my mosfets blow up again,so i changed my power supply.