Bad Company 2 Haters?

doopypeanut

Dude you have 680 kills on your CG, Stop talking now.

lol people like u in this case are just as annoying, just stop complaining and learn to dodge the stupid rocket and deal with it. Nubs that spam the CG are free kills

Edited by ballist1x

Another important factor you have to consider is most COD games were mainly made for consoles and then had a PC version made verses the battlefield series which was the opposite.

This game took six years to get a console version.

lol people like u in this case are just as annoying, just stop complaining and learn to dodge the stupid rocket and deal with it. Nubs that spam the CG are free kills

Or on the other hand you could learn how to shoot properly, instead of relying on a 10 foot kill zone to play well.

And on a side note using terms like "noobs", "nubs", or any variation of "New Guy" doesn't make you sound cool. It lends credence to the impression that you are 12. Just a thought.

Edited by krazypoloc

I've gave up on both games :D

*Hides and waits for BF3 not to be another console BF game.

Not really a "BF" fan as you'd say but even I know they're taking the wrong approach with BF3 already.

DICE is going to mess up Battlefield 3 and it will have nowhere near the impact on gaming that Battlefield 2 managed to have.

Why?

It’s redundant.

Why?

Since it’s being based on the Frostbite engine, all Battlefield 3 will be a jump from Bad Company 2 like Bad Company 2 was a jump from Bad Company 1, except a different name. Sadly, releases like those just can’t carry the heavy name that Battlefield 3 is setting for itself. Not to mention that Frostbite doesn’t support modding and isn’t PC friendly at all.

I've gave up on both games :D

*Hides and waits for BF3 not to be another console BF game.

I still have a lot of fun if I play with friends....playing by myself just makes me feel lonely. :P

I am looking forward to BF3 very much though, I was a hardcore BF2 player and I did try and give BF2142 a chance for a while but it was never as good as BF2.

My gustav days are over. I used that gustav to help me get all the guns for Engineer. Check the recon M95. Who gets that many kills with a 5/20 gun that shoots slowly? I do. SKILL WIN

Another fail.....all you have to do is play HC servers and camp. You can hit someone anywhere on the body and get a 1 shot kill with the M95.

Also your reasoning proves that you are a CG spammer. You have to use the CG to unlock other guns?

I really don't care other than the fact that you joined this forum just to create a pointless post.

I just hate how people complain about the way you kill them, obviously a CG is understandable but even just using an AN-94 i hear "thats a noob gun"

The combination of the AN and a red dot can be very effective as even less skilled players can put a full clip of ammo into a small target even from long range as the burst is only 2 rounds and you really don't have to adjust much for recoil. The same could be said for the M16A2 though. It all comes down to some guns being easeir to use than others. Shotguns for instance are much harder to master as it takes patience and a little more time to line the shot up perfectly as you only get 1 shot or your dead in most situations.

Edited by krazypoloc

The combination of the AN and a red dot can be very effective as even less skilled players can put a full clip of ammo into a small target even from long range as the burst is only 2 rounds and you really don't have to adjust much for recoil. The same could be said for the M16A2 though. It all comes down to some guns being easeir to use than others. Shotguns for instance are much harder to master as it takes patience and a little more time to line the shot up perfectly as you only get 1 shot or your dead in most situations.

i only use the iron sights so i cant say much for the red dot(too ugly IMO)

i also think its harder to use a burst gun because you have to keep on clicking the mouse. I tend to get into the games and i am a violent clicker so its harder to line up consecutive bursts

as for shotguns, i hate them, it pisses me off that i get one shotted from 35 feet away