Sugo SG05 build

lastsplash

I know the topic of the power supply has already been covered but it is insufficient. Yes it could power a powerful system for a short amount of time but seriously for a prolonged amount of time at maximum usage it would fail, maybe even surge and destroy components which isnt what you want, this short amount of time explains why you managed to run a 5870 with it. It something to maybe focus on soon before disaster strikes.

Other than that it is a neat looking system i would love one myself instead of having to carry around a midi tower all of the time :)

I know the topic of the power supply has already been covered but it is insufficient. Yes it could power a powerful system for a short amount of time but seriously for a prolonged amount of time at maximum usage it would fail, maybe even surge and destroy components which isnt what you want, this short amount of time explains why you managed to run a 5870 with it. It something to maybe focus on soon before disaster strikes.

Other than that it is a neat looking system i would love one myself instead of having to carry around a midi tower all of the time :)

We'll find out! Only a few bucks for the 450W PSU if this one fails.

6 hours of Prime95 at 4.4GHz.

• 3 weeks later...