Call of Duty: Black Ops

WhenKittensATK

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G94SolEtpnc

Killing Streaks revealed

Its kinda funny. I only posted this topic, because no one else did. I wasn't at all interested in this game. Now every time they release bits about this game its growing on me. I would say there will be a 70% chance I will pick up this game, depending on how my funds look by the time it releases.

I like how they are taking bits and pieces from all these different games and adding it to theres (Halo, MAG, BF Heroes, CS, and etc). It's like the GW2 haters say they really aren't doing new things. Then I tell them name a game that has all of these things they are doing, but all I hear is silence :P One stop shopping :D

Edited by Krazyxazn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G94SolEtpnc

Killing Streaks revealed

Its kinda funny. I only posted this topic, because no one else did. I wasn't at all interested in this game. Now every time they release bits about this game its growing on me. I would say there will be a 70% chance I will pick up this game, depending on how my funds look by the time it releases.

I like how they are taking bits and pieces from all these different games and adding it to theres (Halo, MAG, BF Heroes, CS, and etc). It's like the GW2 haters say they really aren't doing new things. Then I tell them name a game that has all of these things they are doing, but all I hear is silence :P One stop shopping :D

It's really great that you keep posting these links here, thanks!

Aww, they reintroduced the chopper gunner :/ on the other hand, it's only at 9 kills , so maybe it's underpowered. Hoping for the best.

Sigh... this is actually looking fun. The game modes look fun, especially that 1 bullet mode.

I pray they got rid of the some of the more annoying Perks and lame Titles.

Because I have a strong feeling I'm going to buckle to peer pressure if 5 or more friends buy this. :ouch:

Sigh... this is actually looking fun. The game modes look fun, especially that 1 bullet mode.

I pray they got rid of the some of the more annoying Perks and lame Titles.

Because I have a strong feeling I'm going to buckle to peer pressure if 5 or more friends buy this. :ouch:

:withstupid:

As much as I hate to admit, it does look like fun. To me it mostly looks fun because of how absurd it is. Personally I think the title should be Call of Duty Funpark, it's really more of a clown around kind of game anymore I think.

48 players on small CoD maps, no thanks.

You don't have to join a server that has 48 players ya know? That's why there are dedicated servers, actually the least have 48 players, but I like them because its just fun to sit back and relax with sniping or just run around throwing grenades everywhere(:lol:). Again, if you don't like it, go join another server with less people.