Sly_C

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:P This is my vehicle to the online world:

8.JPG

But really, my vehicle right now is either a bike or the bus until I get my liscense :angry:. Then it will be an rear-ended '84 Honda Civic :lol::P. It actually still drives well, and the frame is fine-just don't look at the back end or in the trunk :wacko:.

Are you crazy..... <_<

Mitsubishi should stick to making T.V.'s... :ph34r:

Well the whole reason im selling it is that im goin to be goin to school and wont be able to pay for it. Its not final on the mitsu though, i was originally looking for another honda.

post-7-1074710002.jpg

90 ford bronco... kinda :)

90 ford bronco frame, 89 473cui v8 (F450 pull), 89 C6 trans (F450 pull), dual NP205 transfer cases (88 and 91 F350), Dana 60 front axle (79 F350), Dana 60 rear axle with ford 10.5" rear end (79 F350), 9" of lift (3 body 6 suspension), 94 front clip (from the windshield forward on the body donated from another bronco), 38" radial TSRS, custom front bumper (welded by ME).

All in all over $80k in parts put into it, countless man-hours of labor... and it all started with a $6000 daily driver that met the trails :rolleyes: but then again the $$$ accounts for 6 sets of tires at $2500 for all 4 and plenty of parts I've replaced more than once (or ten times)