OCC Team Folding @ Home Images Fixed!

d3bruts1d

Short story: We upgraded the forums and it broke the [email protected]me sig images. We've made some changes to the code that does the images and it is working again.

HOWEVER

You will need to use the new code in your signature. The old code is still "broke" and is not going to be fixed. You can get the updated code here.

Short story: We upgraded the forums and it broke the [email protected] sig images. We've made some changes to the code that does the images and it is working again.

HOWEVER

You will need to use the new code in your signature. The old code is still "broke" and is not going to be fixed. You can get the updated code here.

SWEET and Thank you !

That's good to hear. It is to be noted however that only the BB code works, and the HTML alternative continues to be broken.

The HTML alternative, which is for you to place on your website or blog, is working just fine from my tests. What issues are you having with it?

I tried putting it in the signature, and it didn't work, I may have been slightly retarded in the process ... let me see if I can replicate the issue

EDIT: There it is! My signature now has a broken HTML folding image going on under the working BB code one.

EDIT2: I re-read your post, and realize why the HTML alternative isn't working .... It's because it is meant to be used on a website or blog .... So I was doing something retarded in the process all along. :pfp: