MSI Contest

Bosco

Here is a picture of my ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe. It's actually dead right now, so I could really use a new mobo.

The main thing I like about the MSI board is that it works. :biggrin:

Add to that a ton of features and a quality company brand, anyone would love to have this board.

post-28482-1281361965265_thumb.jpg

gallery_71813_390_51957.jpg

Here's my mobo. Asus rampage II gene .

I like that the big bang has a lot of PCI-E slots , it's very overclocable, and has sata 6gbps and USB 3.0 , what more could you ask for ??

Edited by nahuelcutrera

My Current Motherboard is a Gigabyte x48t-dq6.

I like the MSI Big Bang because it is feature rich and falls into line with the quality I like in a motherboard. It has a pretty badass box imo too.

This is my current motherboard:

A Foxconn G31MX. The worlds biggest bottleneck to your budding enthusiast...And yet, it plays Crysis at 1080p, ultra settings with 8xAA :dunno:

As for the Big Bang board, its interesting features lie, not only in its specs, but in the name also bestowed upon it.

The board itself is the heart of the system, exploding forth with a multitude of features. The board signifies the TRUE birth of high definition media and gaming, and paves the way for other technological advancements to develop as a result of its existence ;)

Featuring military class components for ultimate durability and efficiency, the one thing that excites me the most about this board is the overclocking potential. being new to overclocking but wishing to delve into it without too many worries, the OC Genie button is a Godsend.

The crossfire support would also give my 5850 a friend in the near future too :P

And the accessory package is to die for. This board really is the Big Bang of cutting edge computer technology.

Edited by Danrik

I have a EVGA P55 LE

184338d1264462621-tagebuch-neues-high-end-system-pure-black-cm690-ii-5870-bestellt-evga-p55-le.jpg

The thing I like most about MSI Big Bang-XPower motherboard is probably the million PCI express slots. When I first looked at the picture, there were soo much that I didn't even bother counting them all.

There's "my" Biostar ta790gx a2+ (am2+) motherboard. I have a few caps about to blow and voltage regulators (or something like this) is sitting above 90degrees celsius :wacko:

That is the same board that I had my voltage regulators fry on as well! No wonder they replaced it so quickly with another model, its a common issue!

Did I mention that my dad's two MSI boards that are older then my original purchase? Just another reason MSI rocks so much more then anybody else...

xfx_mb_8200_1.jpg

Here's my XFX 8200

Some things I like about the MSI Big Bang are the number of PCI-E slots, seems like it would make for a great F@H machine. Also like the amount of USB ports, can never have too many USB ports.

Here is my current build the GA-MA785GMT-U2DH, I won on OCC, else I would have probably never switched from Asus, I like the USB features, looks and the available slots for crossfire/SLI on the "Big Bang", though I do good to afford 1 decent video card. I am completely satisfied with my current system. I have never had a MSI board or a serious Intel platform so not much else I can say, except, If I win it I will give it a try!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...

Edited by tcath2o

and here is mine a Asus M2N78-LA

I am hiding it from HP in a new NZXT Lexa S

and what I like about the Big Bang is the chance to up grade it gives

crap I screwed the image insertion again lol

lexas021.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by oh_fubar