Worms Reloaded

ClayMeow

Aren't we at 5? :P Clay, myself, Smith, Mr Alex, and saywhut.. we may need to get more people in on it. :lol:

Oh yeah sorry I didn't count you. :P Looks like Mr Alex is going to start off a new 4-group!

Oh yeah sorry I didn't count you. :P Looks like Mr Alex is going to start off a new 4-group!

Thought so. :P Theres about 2 weeks left for some more people to join in on it.

Don't fix whats not broken. :lol: With Madden, the fixes they do just hurts the game in some other way. Game is still rigged in my book.. if you do too good, the AI decides you should fumble on this play or get intercepted on that one. Plus, tt only took them what, 4 years on the latest consoles to finally add in the refs? :P

Friend told me this was the best game of all time (Worms).

Is this true?

Well, I don't know if I'd go that far...

I rank the Worms Series as the second best in-the-same-room-multiplayer action of all time after the Smash Bros series. I give the slight edge to Smash Bros since it's in real-time and results in more violent acts in real life, but Worms can get pretty crazy too. However, Worms has a lot more variety and customization than Smash Bros, not to mention full online capabilities as well, so in that respect, it has the edge.

UPDATED LIST:

Myself

bp9801

The Smith

saywhut

MrAlex

RogerDeath

dr_bowtie

dr_bowtie's wife

So that's two 4-packs worth of interest thus far.

LOL to this game constantly releasing itself and profiting off of the same game with miniscule tweaks, this is the madden of strategy shooters

play gunbound....for free http://gunbound.softnyx.net/

I remember when that was still hosted by IJJI..... Now I wish I remembered the account that has my double-stone guy!

who ever does this PM me when i need to pony up....Claw?

Same here, just let me know when and I'll get it taken care of!