Guest_Jim_*

What's the story behind your Avatar

So we've got a topic already for people to explain why they use their user name: 2010: Official What's The Story Behind The User Name Topic. Now I'm curious about the avartar's people use. For example, sdy284, what's up with Mr. Staypuft? Do you love Ghostbusters, the brand, the product, or just the knowledge that some people will wonder why?

Obviously I do not have an avartar, so I can't give a story for one, but I'll make up a story for why I don't have one if you want.

Here's hoping this gets some interesting replies.

mine is simple. i'm an alum of the University of Arkansas and our mascot is the Arkansas Razorback.

White Collar Crime.

p.s Just as a test, you can see the pin he's wearing right?

Edited by That_Canadian

Basically, so many of the members here found it sexy. It used to be Samus but for some reason they like the undead chick with huge boobs more? :dunno:

Basically, so many of the members here found it sexy. It used to be Samus but for some reason they like the undead chick with huge boobs more? :dunno:

Reminds me of a witch from L4D2 with boobs heh

Mine is just an animated gif of Zoro training as child (character from the Anime One Piece)

Mine is Dr. Rockso, the Rock N Roll Clown. He does cocaine. He is my favorite character from Metalocalypse.

I had "Samba Samurai" as my status message for forever when DFI-Street (DIY-Street) existed and that was back in the days when you had to earn an avatar. Angry Games gave it to me and I liked it so now I use it on every forum I go on as I have the same user ID pretty much everywhere other than audioholics.com where I go by krzywica. :)

The story behind my avatar:

"Born in 1974, Fry is an average, thoroughly unremarkable loser in his mid 20s.[1] He is a pizza delivery boy who, during the first few seconds of the year 2000, was pushed into a cryonic freezing tank while delivering a pizza to Applied Cryogenics. He remains frozen for 1,000 years, finally thawing out on the last day of the year 2999, where he meets the one-eyed career officer Turanga Leela, and a cigar smoking, booze fueled, kleptomaniac robot Bender. Together, they are employed by Fry's great-(x30)-nephew, the senile and demented old scientist Prof. Hubert J. Farnsworth, as the crew of his delivery company Planet Express. In the past Fry has: an older brother, Yancy, a dog, Seymour, and a girlfriend Michelle who dumped him in the first episode "Space Pilot 3000", just before he was frozen. His increasing knowledge of the future also allows him to serve as an audience surrogate as he needs many new concepts explained to him. He also seems interested in the song "Walking on Sunshine" as he is seen singing it throughout the series."