Dexter

IVIYTH0S

Even though this seems like a bit of a repeat from Season 3 with that district attorney guy, season 5 is just as butt hole clenching as this freaking show always is. Sometimes I hate watching it, but at the end of every episode I'm so glad I did :D

I agree, the last episode was freaking heart pounding, how the hell does that guy get so lucky!?

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, the last episode was freaking heart pounding, how the hell does that guy get so lucky!?

Because despite being a killer he's doing Karma's work & taking out the trash! (hey it's TV) LMAO :lol:

Edited by tazwegion

• 5 weeks later...

I think Season 5 was one of the best. I was on the edge of my seat every episode. I didnt know how he was able to get out of so many situations. They didn't really leave a cliff hanger for next season though, so I wonder whats going to happen. Sorry if that's a spoiler, I didn't know how to add the spoiler thing.

Its just [ spoiler ] and then [ /spoiler ] without the spaces

I'm still curious how Quinn will get off the hook from the whole Liddy thing without exposing Dexter... the blood coming back inconclusive doesnt really disprove anything! Especially since all the surveillance equipment that Liddy was using was registered to Quinn. Maybe Season 6 will see the return of the investigation into Kyle Butler?

Edited by ebarone

Man were any of you crappin yourselves when Dex and Lumen were "caught" by Deb??

I wanted to know what Dex did to the boot to make it have the wrong blood, they should have explained that (after the party).

Great season, but I thought maybe they could find his blood in the car accident or perhaps find his car where the other one was reported stolen.

I bet Deb would have still let him go since she completely supported what they were doing...in that instance (and knowing Dex he could have blamed all the involvement in these kind of things on just helping Lumen)

My thoughts :happy: