Sign in to follow this  
IVIYTH0S

Dexter

HELL YEAH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbCMbW-BRE

I was scared it wasn't coming back since I heard Michael Hall (The actor that plays Dexter) had cancer, I'm glad he got better and even more so that the show is comin back this fall.

Who else is psyched?? Any other dexter fans lurking in the shadows :ph34r:

• Like 1

Oh snap, rita's dead?

DANGIT!

Sorry I shoulda mentioned possible spoilers (though I assumed if people saw that it was the 5th season they'd venture in on their own free will)

OooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I cannot waiitttt!!!!!!!!!!! Best show on TV

What I really enjoy is the fact that in Real Life: Dexter is Married to his Sister Debra lol..

I bet its very interesting on set!

I love this show! I love getting people in to this show! They end up hating me because they cant stop watching it!

What I really enjoy is the fact that in Real Life: Dexter is Married to his Sister Debra lol..

I bet its very interesting on set!

I love this show! I love getting people in to this show! They end up hating me because they cant stop watching it!

Hence why Rita's dead :P

Oh snap, rita's dead?

DANGIT!

damn spoilers. :angry:

i haven't seen an episode since s3 ep10 "Go Your Own Way" as it got taken off free-to-air tv here. also looks like i'll have to wait till november to watch the 4th season on dvd.

i liked the first 2 seasons the best. IMO the 3rd season wasn't as good (from the episodes i saw anyway). was the 4th any good?

Edited by bilcliff

damn spoilers. :angry:

i haven't seen an episode since s3 ep10 "Go Your Own Way" as it got taken off free-to-air tv here. also looks like i'll have to wait till november to watch the 4th season on dvd.

i liked the first 2 seasons the best. IMO the 3rd season wasn't as good (from the episodes i saw anyway). was the 4th any good?

4th was awesome and I liked the 3rd season but you have a point, it wasn't quite up to the 1st and 2nd but the 4th is pretty sweet. The 5th looks to be even better

I thought the 4th was just as good as any other season, with the same feeling of "theres NO WAY he can handle THIS much stuff, someone's gonna find out", that grew with every episode. I'm so excited for season 5, but a lot of it will be based on what happened in season 4, so if you havent seen S4 yet, get to watchin!