(WTB) 2x1gb DDR-400 ram

dr_bowtie

I got a couple old PCs that I plan to off to some relatives for cheap/free and the boards are picky with the ram I have...

gonna load to games up for them that I dont want anymore and off them both...but I need some ram

if you have any 1gb sticks are a 2x1gb kit hit me up...

I could really use 2 kits...

I've got 2-512MB sticks of DDR2-400 (pc2-3200) and 2-512MB sticks of DDR2-533 (pc2-4200) if you can use them in anything, let me know, the price is right $0.00 :biggrin:

I could try the ddr400...for some reason the board dont like the 533..it did for a bit but once windows was loaded it refused to post with the ram...lol

I got a set of Mushkin Black lvl5 and some G-Skill...both Samsung TCCD and neither will post in the board except 1 stick...BH-5 wont post at all...

Hey doc...I have a kit that has been tempermental... Got it back from RMA from patriot, swapped it with the kit I had (same part number). Memtest didn't like the settings. I'm not interested in a hassle to get it RMA'd again, but, if you think you can run it at lower speed or looser timings - I'll send it your way.

I just have to find it first :P

Patriot 2x1 GB DDR 400 / 2-3-2-5