Thee way tie breaker...

BluePanda

25 members have voted

1. 1. What movie should I see this weekend?

Hey guys and gals... I want to go to a movie this weekend, but I can't decide which movie I want to see more!! Help me pick one. :)

I saw Inception and Toy Story 3, and will be seeing Salt next week.

Inception and TS3 are both great movies and both worth seeing, IMO. I voted for Inception, but it really depends on what type of movie you feel like seeing, as those two are obviously completely different. Inception is a mindf**k, while TS3 really ties up the story nicely and is great for all ages.

Inception was enjoyable... not the best movie ever made but still enjoyable. TS3 doesnt seem like one of those movies you need to see in theaters. Salt just doesnt seem as interesting or original as Inception (even though the idea for Inception was a ripoff too haha).

Toy story 3!! You have to see it in theatres, it's heartwrenching.

I don't get it...everyone who I know that has seen it said they were in tears. I saw it...loved it...yet didn't shed a tear. And no, I'm not just trying to be a "guy", I'll readily admit that there have been movies that made me tear up, but this just wasn't one of them. :dunno:

Theres no way. I gotta agree it started slow, but I think the concept the movie develops is very well done.

Plus it leaves you with enough clues and twist details to watch it again and figure more out.

Salt is a action flick, if you want to pay $11 for something that would be just as good at it would be home, torrented and 3 months old. Also Angelina? Sure, but theres so many more actresses....

Inception still takes you for a great theater experience, and some of the visuals are amazing (read: bending that city block)

Honestly, you cant tell me you'd watch first two Toy Story Movies and really want to go through with it watching another...(for $11)

Hands down Inception. (As per Poloc :D)

Edited by That_Canadian