Torchlight 2

Andrewr05

I no longer care until they hurry up and announce an official release date or let it out already -- I've had the pre-order all summer for a "summer" release -- who's seasons are we following here???

Well, there's still a month left of summer so...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Travis posted a list of all the active skills that were not in the beta:

Venomous Hail

Shadowling Brute

Vortex Hex

Bramble Wall

Elemental Boon

Shockbolts

Shocking Orbs

Firestorm

Ice Prison

Ravage

Frost Shield

Chain Snare

Battle Standard

Battle Rage

Glacial Shatter

Fusillade

Immobilization Copter

Shock Dash

Sledgebot

Firebash

Tremor

Source: http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=32080&start=120#p286828

Not going to create a new post on the front page about it, but Travis posted his latest "Not a Blog" and says that he'll post the release date on the forums on Thursday night (August 30)!!!

Source: http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=32284

Not going to create a new post on the front page about it, but Travis posted his latest "Not a Blog" and says that he'll post the release date on the forums on Thursday night (August 30)!!!

Source: http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=32284

OMG!!! :lol: Could this game be more a fail before it even releases? Summer release my ass...

OMG!!! :lol: Could this game be more a fail before it even releases? Summer release my ass...

Did you read my news post?

Third sentence: "As previously stated, the original estimation was that it would be released by the end of Summer, which falls on September 21."

Yes, despite schools starting up, Summer doesn't actually end for another four weeks :P

Did you read my news post?

Third sentence: "As previously stated, the original estimation was that it would be released by the end of Summer, which falls on September 21."

Yes, despite schools starting up, Summer doesn't actually end for another four weeks :P

Don't bother even throwing the word "SUMMER" in...once school is started it isn't summer. :P

Besides to be fair -- the market is driven by us school chillins. :lol:

Don't bother even throwing the word "SUMMER" in...once school is started it isn't summer. :P

Besides to be fair -- the market is driven by us school chillins. :lol:

Summer? Whats a summer? Work is all year long :(

This. The seasons don't really go by the school year. Summer ends on September 21, so as long as TL2 launches by then it sticks to the release window.

Besides, how exactly is a game a "fail" when the developers are modifying and adjusting things that people wanted them to from the beta? Something about not judging a book by its cover...