Torchlight 2

Andrewr05

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is smooth to play just like the first, no issues so far. Default player co-op is set to 4, but there is an option up to 6. I remember them saying you can mod it to add even more, but I don't see why you would.

Berserker is pretty beastly. As he attacks he gains rage. When his rage meter caps out, he gains 100% crits for a few seconds. There is a passive you can level up to increase that by 1 second per level. So I've been doing that every other level. I found this helm from a set piece that has 50% bonus critical damage. Then I have these two high dps very fast attack weapons. Let's just say he eats through every boss and large pools of enemies extremely fast haha.

Edited by AZNguyen

"For the people who didn't see the update earlier: Go create your account at http://secure.runicgames.com for your chance at our small closed beta."

=========================

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr2qCEsRgs

No sound, because recording software was set to the wrong output device. Weapons also do splash damage if they are big enough.

Edited by AZNguyen

Class Overview so far:

Berserker - Makes faces melt.

Outlander - Boring and seemingly underpowered after playing Berserker. Probably just need to find a better weapon for him. Be prepared for a lot of kiting and dodging.

Engineer - Interesting mix of damage/support/tank skill trees. 2-hander tank? 2-hander support? 2-hander stunning machine? First skill you should get is the robot that follows you and does an aoe heal every 12 seconds.

Edited by AZNguyen

I started playing the Berserker earlier today. Very fun class. Things die pretty quick, plus the abilities are all pretty neat. Got my character to level 13 or 14 before I decided to take a break.

The beta has me convinced to buy the game now.