Torchlight 2

Andrewr05

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said (along with many others) when Borderlands 2 came out "there goes my life" but now Torchlight II comes out, seriously my social life is going to be non existent.

Social.... life? That does not compute.

hey guys hit me up on Steam if you want to get a multiplayer game going... hopefully there is a private party setting... havent had the chance to fire it up yet

Yeah, playing single player right now (private setting). I'd be up for some mp... except the Runic Games site is slow as hell.

Edited by El_Capitan

Two things:

1) Berserker is freaking awesome. As much as I loved randomly dropping meteors with my dual-wand embermage, Shadow Burst on my zerker makes me pretty much unstoppable, especially with my badass unique sword and berserker-only ring.

2) Augment any weapon you can! If a weapon says it augments after killing a certain number of creatures, do it, even if it's not better than your currently equipped weapon. The changes seem rather significant, so it may just wind up being better than your current weapon after augmentation. My unique sword is called Spider's Lament, which required me to simply killing twenty spiders. I'll spoilerize what augmenting added in case you have the same sword and want to be surprised:

+14 Physical Damage

5% chance to cast Scalding Geyser from target

Conveys 5% chance to poison for 5 seconds

Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=99088459

I have another unique weapon (Dwarfbreaker, a greathammer) that requires me to kill 50 zombies....can't wait to see what it adds!

I found me a gem today that lets me steal 93 health on hit :D coupled with my other gem that steals 10 mana I happily keep destroying everything in my path in fact I have even collected nearly 100 health potions and 60 mana :lol:

with 93 health stolen each hit and 40 health regen every second thanks to armour i am at that unstoppable point would prefer more magica regen/theft though haha

Started up an Outlander. Heard they got buffed quite a bit since beta.

I'll need to check her out....that was the first class I played in beta (and beat beta with it), but to me, Embermage was the far better ranged class, at least at the time.

You doing dual-pistols, pistol+shield, shotgunne, cannon, bow, or crossbow? Dual-pistols was very lackluster in beta.