[WTS] My PC + All Acessories & Peripherals

MJCRO

Due to spam bots and other jacktards out there, I'd remove the phone number and have interested people PM you for it, and then redo your e-mail to juracm*AT*gmail*DOT*com or something similar.

Nice rig though

Due to spam bots and other jacktards out there, I'd remove the phone number and have interested people PM you for it, and then redo your e-mail to juracm*AT*gmail*DOT*com or something similar.

Nice rig though

Lol thanks man, good thinking :)

you where've you been!?! and nice system!

IVI!! what is good man!? haha, just got back from vacation in Croatia for a month lol, and I'm going to school on the 27th, need some cash for another build. :bah:

nice. would you be willing to sell arts separately?

Ughh cmon man, I would so badly just for me on my side it would be a headache, I'm really trying to sell everything, ya know, I think that my price is good for all this stuff I got ATM. :-/

Ughh cmon man, I would so badly just for me on my side it would be a headache, I'm really trying to sell everything, ya know, I think that my price is good for all this stuff I got ATM. :-/

not a good deal if one could build a i7 930 rig with a 460gtx for only ~600

(cpu from microcenter)+ recycle some parts+used parts

i buying a q6600 here on OCC anyway not I series for a year or two (waiting on 8/12 core chips)

Edited by punker