[FREE] StarCraft II Europe Guest Pass

sack_patrol

With my StarCraft II, I got 2 guest passes for the European servers. One I gave to a friend, and I have one left over so I'm giving it away to anyone that would like to give the game a try.

They key provides 7 hours of playtime, or 14 days. Whichever comes first. This means that if there is still time to play after the 14th day, it's gone. Or if you play nonstop, after 7 hours it's gone, even though it's been only one day.

The 7 hours/14 days begin when the key is registered to a battle.net account.

The first person to PM me gets the guest pass. Must be a member of OCC from at least a month.

P.S. - If someone gets the chance to receive the key but doesn't intend on actually using it, or will in any way waste it, I suggest you let someone who wants to try the game have it.

SOLD

I just noticed that there was also a World of Warcraft 10 day guest pass key in my box as well. :rofl: I'm giving this away too since I don't like WoW.

The pass is for 10 days of playtime starting when the key is registered on a battle.net account. Not sure if it's European servers only though. I don't even know if WoW is region locked.

After the 10 days expire the characters made won't be deleted so that if the full version is purchased later on, it is possible to continue with the same ones.

The first person to PM me gets the guest pass. Must be a member of OCC from at least a month.

Edited by ballist1x
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...