Psywar

Inception

I just say it today, was a good movie. One thing bothered me though

If I was trapped in a dream for 50 years creating my own world it would be much much more interesting than the one they depicted. His world just seemed very boring for something that took 50 years to create.

stupid.gif

Although I wasn't originally a big DiCaprio fan when he first started to make a lot of movies in the '90s I believe he is one of the best male actors of his generation, by far. Helps he generally picks excellent roles, but the dude can act. Inception ruled. See it. Love it. That is all.

Saw the movie today. It was really decent. Even though I'm not really a fan of Dicaprio, he good in this movie.

If I was trapped in a dream for 50 years creating my own world it would be much much more interesting than the one they depicted. His world just seemed very boring for something that took 50 years to create.

Yeah I know what you mean,

like why was it so monotonous with just the same boxy buildings, no wonder they needed an architect lol

:withstupid: I honestly cannot fathom how DiCaprio has not won an Oscar yet.

I haven't seen Shutter Island yet, but he's been amazing in everything else I've seen him in over the past decade.

The inverse for me here. I've seen Shutter Island but not Inception. Leonardo is awesome in Shutter Island! You should rent this movie soon. :)

I didn't think the movie was at all hard to follow :huh:

:withstupid: maybe i completely missed something :lol:

admitedly i was continually reminding myself which level they were in etc

i laughed at the end because the whole theatre went "ohhh!" when it cut to black

Meh, I didn't think it was all that. Like, it was enjoyable, but way too simple. I worked out the ending in the first half hour. DiCaprio played to type, but very well - Ellen Page was annoying as usual, but was great for her character - Cillian Murphy was outstanding as always. The film thinks it's better than it is.

:withstupid: maybe i completely missed something :lol:

admitedly i was continually reminding myself which level they were in etc

i laughed at the end because the whole theatre went "ohhh!" when it cut to black

Yah they did that at my theatre too, I lol'd on the inside

Meh, I didn't think it was all that. Like, it was enjoyable, but way too simple. I worked out the ending in the first half hour. DiCaprio played to type, but very well - Ellen Page was annoying as usual, but was great for her character - Cillian Murphy was outstanding as always. The film thinks it's better than it is.

Yeah it did kind of Hurt Locker or Hangover (IE: I didn't find those movies to be ZOMG amazing but still good) on everyone making them think it's the GREATEST MOVIE EVAH!! Usually the less the person understands about what went on, the more they are gahgah over it since they can't interpret it's simple plot. :happy:

Yah they did that at my theatre too, I lol'd on the inside

My theater too. :lol:

Keep in mind it's an ENTIRE world and not just the buildings that were shown. It'd take a huge amount of time to make an entire world that detailed. That's why the architect is told to use tricks to make the "level" seem larger than it actually is.

inceptionp11.jpg

Edited by tkrow21