Inception

Psywar

Holy crap this was a pretty darn good movie!

Had some pretty awesome fight scenes had some matrix style effects.

The Movie was a complete mind @#$%. I loved it.

I wont say anymore because if you say anything else you could possibly ruin the movie!

Go see it!

I wont say anymore because if you say anything else you could possibly ruin the movie!

Go see it!

yep, the sheila n me saw it last week... we agree ! psy, it was pretty darned good

Go see it!

Dream on!! :rolleyes:

It was pretty good, and I'm always up for seein Ellen Page :3

Yeah, Inception was an awesome movie and everyone should go see it.

stupid.gif

Although I wasn't originally a big DiCaprio fan when he first started to make a lot of movies in the '90s I believe he is one of the best male actors of his generation, by far. Helps he generally picks excellent roles, but the dude can act. Inception ruled. See it. Love it. That is all.

stupid.gif

Although I wasn't originally a big DiCaprio fan when he first started to make a lot of movies in the '90s I believe he is one of the best male actors of his generation, by far. Helps he generally picks excellent roles, but the dude can act. Inception ruled. See it. Love it. That is all.

:withstupid:

Also, Joseph Gordon-Levitt gave the performance of his life. By far his best work to date, and definitely the best character in the movie. Don't get me wrong, DiCaprio was good, and if the Oscars weren't fixed, my money would be on Dicaprio for best actor, and Gordon-Levitt for best supporting actor. God, just thinking about how much that movie F$%^ed my mind is F$%^#$g my mind! :teehee:

:withstupid:

:withstupid: I honestly cannot fathom how DiCaprio has not won an Oscar yet.

I haven't seen Shutter Island yet, but he's been amazing in everything else I've seen him in over the past decade.