Deathmineral

OCC Movie Nights

Change the Day  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which days would be most convenient for you guys?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

Yeah, I'm having trouble with my old software and I can't seem to get Ustream's software to work either. Something odd with quicktime and I've no idea how to fix it.

Yeah, I'm having trouble with my old software and I can't seem to get Ustream's software to work either. Something odd with quicktime and I've no idea how to fix it.

newest version of dicktime?

newest version of dicktime?

Yep. Tried newest version then an older version, neither worked, some kind of issue where the programs have trouble locating a QTCF file. I guess Quicktime was supposed to have that but clearly it did not.

Yep. Tried newest version then an older version, neither worked, some kind of issue where the programs have trouble locating a QTCF file. I guess Quicktime was supposed to have that but clearly it did not.

nothing in google about the problem or in their FAQ section for getting setup?

nothing in google about the problem or in their FAQ section for getting setup?

I did a little bit of searching but couldn't figure it out, just a bit too late for me to keep at it though.

I did a little bit of searching but couldn't figure it out, just a bit too late for me to keep at it though.

Yeah...you really need to get back to enabling AHCI :P

Okay, so I have this Friday off, I'm thinking if I can get this software to cooperate by then, I'll play a movie Friday night, no promises though. :D

I have some ideas, I'll wait until Friday to decide on anything though, don't want to get hopes up on something that I might not even be able to do.

I might just join you for that (Providing I can get the time and you don't mind :P ) :thumbsup:

Edited by EuroFight

I'll be away for the weekend, but good luck I'm glad this is getting back into gear.

I have some ideas, I'll wait until Friday to decide on anything though, don't want to get hopes up on something that I might not even be able to do.

Tease!