OCC Movie Nights

Deathmineral

Change the Day  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which days would be most convenient for you guys?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

I approve of this idea.

Whether or not I can make it to any of the showing I don't know... but I approve of this idea...

:lol:

lol, when I seen your post I immediately thought you were going to say something negative. Is that bad of me?

I don't think of you as a negative person lol! biggrin.gif

lol, when I seen your post I immediately thought you were going to say something negative. Is that bad of me?

I don't think of you as a negative person lol! biggrin.gif

Watchoo tryin' to say?

Huh!?

:angry:

Isn't that the site that plays commercials every 30 seconds if you aren't a paying member (Hulu-like unskippable commercial ads)?

I'm not one for chit chat during a movie, so I would probably ignore the log until the movie is over.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Isn't that the site that plays commercials every 30 seconds if you aren't a paying member (Hulu-like unskippable commercial ads)?

I'm not one for chit chat during a movie, so I would probably ignore the log until the movie is over.

Ugh, I hate hulu or any of that. Ruins the point.

i hava both the tron and Demolition man films.. ill see what i can do - been working on this all day and night to get it to run games smooth with good quality.. almost got it :)

i hava both the tron and Demolition man films.. ill see what i can do - been working on this all day and night to get it to run games smooth with good quality.. almost got it :)

is it a matter of movie format or just bitrate??

I like Hulu.

I like that my HTC Evo is getting Android 2.2 next week and I can watch Hulu while I am at work! lol!!

I hope the Hero get's 2.2, I so want to be able to watch futurama whereever I want (or other streamed shows)

Ugh, I hate hulu or any of that. Ruins the point.

I don't have issues with commercials during Hulu or any other sites.

Just on sites like Justin.tv that force commercials to users on a LIVE stream is just a bad idea. Watchers miss out on things happening because a commercial is playing. Since its a LIVE broadcast you can't go back to where you left off. So when commercial ends you get fed back to where the video is playing a realtime. You just missed everything that happened during that commercial.

Hulu on the other hand isn't a live broadcast. So it picks up where you left off after commercials.

I wanna see the original Tron movie :D, I know one of ya'll has it

:withstupid: I never saw the original, so I was thinking of taking it out of the library...but an OCC multicast would be cool. heh

I am in the mood for Demolition Man! lol!

I love the eyeball scene! :lol:

Once this is all sorted out, when we have the first movie and time committed, I can post up a news item if you'd like. However, that would then get picked up by Google and whatnot and we may have non-OCCers connect in. Would stream quality degrade with more people watching?

We should find a host that allows multiple audio streams, I think it would be neat to chat during the movie but have the option to listen to JUST the movie audio.

Maybe something like Stickam but set to private with a password?

Also we'll need to be inconspicuous with the name of the stream as well as even streaming copyrighted content is against probably the majority of sites rules.