OCC Movie Nights

Deathmineral

Change the Day  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which days would be most convenient for you guys?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

This thread is about watching movies with your fellow OCCers. For communication we use the OCC IRC chat while watching the movie. Check the silver bar at the top of the page for the "OCC IRC" link if you're not familiar.

The links for the streams:

Deathmineral's stream

Senital's stream

IVIYTH0S's stream (watch out for this one, he's a bit of a sicko :sick: )

Andrew05's stream

GuestJim's stream

TheAlexO's stream

Waco's stream

For those that need help with time zones, here's a nifty little site just for you! (and me too I guess, I can't figure these things out on my own :blush: )

For those of you looking to cast some stuff of your own I have some links right here that should help you get started.

JTV Wiki

Youtube Tutorial(broken link)

Flash Media Encoder

Here is some alternative software for what FME does, it's called Wirecast. This is what I use by the way.

Wirecast

Okay, I've found a final solution to the VH Screen Capture issue. The latest version of this program is now owned by some company called xsplit or something, anyway, don't download this from them as they put nasty watermarks on your video. Download the version from Cnet below and then download the files in the second link. Take the files from the second link and just replace the "HmelyoffLabs" folder from the first install. The files provided are the latest version from before HmelyoffLabs merged with the other company.

VH Screen Capture Driver

VH Screen Capture Driver fix

How to block those pesky Livestream ads. :D

First, download Adblock Plus add-on, I know this add-on is available in firefox, unsure about other browsers. Secondly, for firefox users, go to Tools > Add-ons. Now go to the "Extensions" tab > Adblock Plus > Options. Now in the Adblock Plus preferences window, click Filters > Add Filter Subscription. From the list, choose Fanboy's List(English), click the add subscription button, then click apply and you're done. This should take care of the ads on Livestream, but it will also block ads on many other sites as well.

Edited by Deathmineral
  • Like 2

I will ask the news guys if they would be so kind as to Post in the News that OCC is on a new IRC Server and re-direct people to the forum post about how to access it.

This is a pretty cool idea! I know on certain week nights, usually late Friday or Saturday I don't do anything but lay in bed and watch stuff I missed during the week. This would be a nice change!

Maybe we can make a thread and have movies voted on for certain nights n such..

I will ask the news guys if they would be so kind as to Post in the News that OCC is on a new IRC Server and re-direct people to the forum post about how to access it.

This is a pretty cool idea! I know on certain week nights, usually late Friday or Saturday I don't do anything but lay in bed and watch stuff I missed during the week. This would be a nice change!

Maybe we can make a thread and have movies voted on for certain nights n such..

We can try doing requests and polls, I'm not entirely sure how easy it will be but we can definitely give it a shot. :D