Deathmineral

OCC Movie Nights

Change the Day  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which days would be most convenient for you guys?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

I've got all 26 episodes of Cowboy Bebop and a decent connection. I'll see if I can stream something

IMHO we've all seen that I'm sure even VERY rare anime watchers have watched it, we need something new we all haven't seen (or most haven't but few recommend)

Sorry to sound mean by any of that, I mean no offense.

I've got all 26 episodes of Cowboy Bebop and a decent connection. I'll see if I can stream something

i'd love to see the most recent battlestar gallactica tv series if anyone has it

i'd love to see the most recent battlestar gallactica tv series if anyone has it

all 4 seasons on dvd, I also have the Cowboy Bebop Movie

Edited by CowKing

me too, I hear good things from my brother in law

Is fansubed anime OK

is for me!

IMHO we've all seen that I'm sure even VERY rare anime watchers have watched it, we need something new we all haven't seen (or most haven't but few recommend)

Sorry to sound mean by any of that, I mean no offense.

:withstupid: I'm a big anime fan, and I love cowboy bebop but by this point it's really something any anime fan has seen considering that a lot of anime fans out there got into anime through adult swim. For something that most of us have probably already seen, I just don't think it'd be worth the effort to show the entire series.

I also think it'd be better if we could use more limited series, the kind that only have 12 or 13 episodes, even just anime movies would be great. As far as series we could stream, I have a couple of favorites that I think the majority here probably haven't seen if you're all interested I have Elfen Lied and Grenadier, both series are only about 12 episodes long. I also have several anime movies but I'm not sure how many of you are fans of dragon ball z and ah my goddess. :lol:

ok i'm a bobo...what's "fansubed" anime ?

Fansubbed anime is just anime the fans subtitled, unofficial subtitles basically. I personally think fansub is a lot better than the subs dvd releases get.

Edited by Deathmineral

I've seen grenadier and Dragon ball z but not the others. I don't really like dragon ball z. doesn't seem to have too much of a story to it

Edited by danieljury3

:withstupid: I'm a big anime fan, and I love cowboy bebop but by this point it's really something any anime fan has seen considering that a lot of anime fans out there got into anime through adult swim. For something that most of us have probably already seen, I just don't think it'd be worth the effort to show the entire series.

I also think it'd be better if we could use more limited series, the kind that only have 12 or 13 episodes, even just anime movies would be great. As far as series we could stream, I have a couple of favorites that I think the majority here probably haven't seen if you're all interested I have Elfen Lied and Grenadier, both series are only about 12 episodes long. I also have several anime movies but I'm not sure how many of you are fans of dragon ball z and ah my goddess. :lol:

Fansubbed anime is just anime the fans subtitled, unofficial subtitles basically. I personally think fansub is a lot better than the subs dvd releases get.

Ah I've been wanting to check out elfen lied, Grenadier was good, and I've never see Ah My Goddess.

I was recommended a pretty good show by molotovdaskwerl called "Nabari No Ou" and it seems pretty good too (as well as keeping up with the more popular shows like Naruto and One Piece)

I also have another anime series that I don't think many here have seen called Kara No Kyoukai, however it's going to be subtitled and can get confusing, it's actually a series of movies rather than episodes so it might even be easier to manage. Also I should mention that if I'm streaming a series then I will probably break away from my Tuesday only setup since I really hate waiting long amounts of time for watching a series.

Something that might interest many of you is an addon that I use for JTV, BetterJTV, this addon helps minimize a lot of the ads and crap from the pages and possibly those commercials at the load up of the page, can't be sure about that though.

I also have another anime series that I don't think many here have seen called Kara No Kyoukai, however it's going to be subtitled and can get confusing, it's actually a series of movies rather than episodes so it might even be easier to manage. Also I should mention that if I'm streaming a series then I will probably break away from my Tuesday only setup since I really hate waiting long amounts of time for watching a series.

Something that might interest many of you is an addon that I use for JTV, BetterJTV, this addon helps minimize a lot of the ads and crap from the pages and possibly those commercials at the load up of the page, can't be sure about that though.

Hmm, yeah maybe. Another epic anime that I don't think alot of people have seen is Samurai 7 (frickin amazing movie quality anime!)