OCC Movie Nights

Deathmineral

Change the Day  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which days would be most convenient for you guys?

• Sunday
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday

hey death, sorry i couldn't make it last night, i overslept and mum removed the Internet again ~.~ ill be sure to nab the little modem box thing before she does tonight so i can stream today. By the way, update the 1st thread because i don't use livestream anymore remember? :P www.Justin.tv/Senital

Sooo who's gonna be on today? I'll be streaming the original tron film and if enough people ask Aliens (thats the 2nd film) Directors cut which is like 2 and a half hours long (much better then the theatrical version in cinemas!) ;)

I'll be in! At least for the first movie. I've never seen it.

At what time are you going to begin Tron, Senital?

Im terrible with times but i've figured (with a little help from sdy) you guys are 7 hours behind us, so going by central American time im guessing around 8pm? want to wait for Death (seeing as he'll be streaming too) and get as many people over to the IRC as thats usually a good time to start :)

Andrew will probably be there having an affair with the local OCC Bot so if the movie doesn't entertain you atleast he will :lol:

Andrew will probably be there having an affair with the local OCC Bot so if the movie doesn't entertain you atleast he will :lol:
Just don't tell my right hand please, it'll be quite mad...

:(

• Like 1

hey death, sorry i couldn't make it last night, i overslept and mum removed the Internet again ~.~ ill be sure to nab the little modem box thing before she does tonight so i can stream today. By the way, update the 1st thread because i don't use livestream anymore remember? :P www.Justin.tv/Senital

Sooo who's gonna be on today? I'll be streaming the original tron film and if enough people ask Aliens (thats the 2nd film) Directors cut which is like 2 and a half hours long (much better then the theatrical version in cinemas!) ;)

You have to show me how to set it up on justin.tv, the wiki makes no sense and is all linuxy and codey :(. Like livestream just works (though has ads for the viewers), JTV is redonkulous

SWEET movie selection, these are two flicks I really wanna see. Just post up on here when you're about to start em