Problems with Starcraft II

Rankiz

My pc in (check my signature)got problems with Starcraft II on ultra, might be lagging I don't know. Should not be a problem at all, but I had some kind of pop up warning before start that performance might be bad since I miss something, I dunno what the hell I miss(directX maybe?), or if I'm just lagging

If you're running Catalyst 10.5 or older, I'd upgrade to 10.7 and see what happens. When I first started SC2, I got a pop-up saying my display driver may not be compatible (running 10.5) but I haven't run into any issues. Try a newer driver and see what how it performs. If you still have issues, then let us know and we can suggest something else.

If you're running Catalyst 10.5 or older, I'd upgrade to 10.7 and see what happens. When I first started SC2, I got a pop-up saying my display driver may not be compatible (running 10.5) but I haven't run into any issues. Try a newer driver and see what how it performs. If you still have issues, then let us know and we can suggest something else.

I did upgrade to 10.7, but wtf, since, now all my program icons on the mainpage is bigger, me no like. And btw, seem to have the same problem when in game playing Starcraft II. I get these unclear lines when I move my camera position, like an old television, strange as my monitor is of really good quality and got like 2/5 ms.

Edited by Rankiz

Let's check your FPS. Press Ctrl - Alt - F. It'll show your FPS in the top left corner of the screen.

My SC2 WAS laggy, but when I got my RMA'ed RAM, the lag went away. FPS shot up by 10-20.

Try reinstalling SC2, see if that helps. Also, post a picture of the unclear lines you see when you play a game.

I've heard that this persists to be a common problem to a great deal of people. I saw on the forums some dude with a GTX480 SLI setup was getting 10 FPS or so on low graphical settings, even if he told the game to not use one card.

I've heard that this persists to be a common problem to a great deal of people. I saw on the forums some dude with a GTX480 SLI setup was getting 10 FPS or so on low graphical settings, even if he told the game to not use one card.

I fixed so I don't have the lines when moving my camera, but everything seems too heavy, I mean, when I move the camera it seems to kind of not go smooth, but to hack/lagg when moving my camera. Why? It is supposed to be this way?