SSD Poll

CowKing

47 members have voted

1. 1. Faster SSD or Cheaper SSD

• Faster
    • Cheaper (same Performance)

I made this poll to try and get where most of us enthusiasts are looking at SSDs.

I personally think that SSD should get cheaper and keep the same performance, but some people think that money is not an object and just want insanely fast SSDs that cost $300 more than I have at any 1 time

Edited by CowKing

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally am waiting till they get bigger and cheaper. I recently bought a 128 gb one for $260 that I am impressed with but it is just to small for my liking. I don't like having to pick and choose what I want on my c: drive. Yeah I know it is stupid to put everything on my c: drive but I just like it that way. :) Anyone want to buy a kingston 128gb drive? lol

Cheaper for me. Unless they sell SSD cheap lol. I bought two 64 GB SSD for $64 each that ended up getting cancelled due to price error :P.

I had a friend buy me the Intel SSD for $130 when it was like $400 (from Retail Edge). He bought it, but he never answered any of my responses. Told me since I didn't call him he sold it months ago lol. Seriously?

No point in getting an SSD if you aren't gonna go for the fastest. :3

well, I'm just sayin' you probably won't notice the difference between 200MB/s and 400MB/s unless you are moving like 10 1080p bluray movies

I had a friend buy me the Intel SSD for $130 when it was like $400 (from Retail Edge). He bought it, but he never answered any of my responses. Told me since I didn't call him he sold it months ago lol. Seriously?

Now that's a good friend. :)

I will suffer the Mechanial Drive syndrome until these SSD manufacturers come down in price. Im wondering if there isnt some kind of collusion amongst them llike there was for Ram several years back. Im still on the court list as recipient of $$ compensation for the last big collusion attempt and actually am finally going to get paid.

SSD is a rippoff at this time,, imho.