win7 sp1 beta

dling

i looked the other day but I didnt see anything via Technet

You can see where I got it circled . Did my link show you where to get it via torret ?

I found this:

"This early release of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Beta is not available for home users," Microsoft said in a message on its site. "The SP1 Beta does not provide new end-user features, and installation is not supported by Microsoft."

So nothing much I guess.

I found this:

"This early release of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Beta is not available for home users," Microsoft said in a message on its site. "The SP1 Beta does not provide new end-user features, and installation is not supported by Microsoft."

So nothing much I guess.

hmm it was D/L'd and installed this morning on my gamer from technet so it must be supported by their R & D dept....it is after all an evaluation copy release...somebody somewhere supports it...

Torrent? I'd never trust anything software related to come from a torrent site. Until SP1 shows up directly on the Microsoft site, I won't bother

lol dude most stuff from torrent is fine you just gotta know what your looking at. same as ppl say limewire gives u viruses.... i download all my music from there and im fine. and also msn and facebook viruses ppl just click emails and random links and bang virus. Some ppl have no idea.

lol dude most stuff from torrent is fine you just gotta know what your looking at. same as ppl say limewire gives u viruses.... i download all my music from there and im fine. and also msn and facebook viruses ppl just click emails and random links and bang virus. Some ppl have no idea.

:withstupid: