BF:BC2 achievements not comin' up

Crawlerz246

OK guys I love playing BC2 as you can see from my sig... I get my butt handed to me quite regularly. DON'T LOOK AT MY SHAMEFUL K/D! that is my darkest secret.

so far I've gotten some things and yesterday I looked at my achievement patches... thingamabobs whatever and noticed the "all weapons bronze stars" achievement. well I've gotten at least all bronze, some silver and gold 1, 2x on all weaps. I know I did. why didn't it unlock? I was googlin' here in the talkin' box (LOL) and I'm getting very conflicting answers. some say that the dart gun must have a bronze too (but I did like 200 plants already and nothing came up). I can't kill with a dart gun (also I cant kill with the smoke nub toob)... how does one unlock the achievement? anyone know?

~Thanks!

It doesn't work. I don't think anyone has unlocked it. Anyone who says they did are usually trolls unless they put up a screenshot.

seriously?! that seems a little of a... downer. I kinda wanted the 10k. but hell I'll shoot anyway. even though I'm a bit of a bad shot.

today I had a day of 40mm shotty. twas hilarious I got like 30 kills with the 40MMSTGN exclusively. I shot one guy with his back against the wall, so he flew up.

P.S. I'm looking forward to MOH.

P.P.S. anyone else thinking they broke more then they fixed with the last patch of BF:BC2?

What's exactly broken from the patch?

Sometimes people confuse me with the meaning they use for broke. I use it as something that isn't working anymore. Most people seem to use it as something being overpowered or not balanced, which doesn't make sense to me at all because that isn't the meaning of broken.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Smoke Grenade Launcher kills work (in fact easier and faster than the Grenade Launcher). As for the Dart Gun, I haven't used to long enough to know but it's supposed to give u starts for plants...if not, then it's a bug and needs to be patched... OR it doesn't count.

Though... do you really care about all that achievement stuff?? Why not enjoy the actual game and do what you want instead of trying to do all these silly things. Back in the old days, we didn't have achievements and games were still fun... if nothing else, achievements are totally annoying (for me at least)

I kinda used to care about the achievements cuz lets face it - because I'm a bad shot I needed the points to level up and get guns. NOW I got all guns so I really don't care.

I know a guy in the UK (a m8 I used to shoot with) who religiously goes through all the damn MW2 multiplayer prestiges (why I'll never know - IMO prestige is the lowest point of playing) and gets all the achievements and such again and again. but hey kudos to him, he's a better shot.

OK guys I love playing BC2 as you can see from my sig... I get my butt handed to me quite regularly. DON'T LOOK AT MY SHAMEFUL K/D! that is my darkest secret.

so far I've gotten some things and yesterday I looked at my achievement patches... thingamabobs whatever and noticed the "all weapons bronze stars" achievement. well I've gotten at least all bronze, some silver and gold 1, 2x on all weaps. I know I did. why didn't it unlock? I was googlin' here in the talkin' box (LOL) and I'm getting very conflicting answers. some say that the dart gun must have a bronze too (but I did like 200 plants already and nothing came up). I can't kill with a dart gun (also I cant kill with the smoke nub toob)... how does one unlock the achievement? anyone know?

~Thanks!

The All Weapons Bronze Stars and All Bronze Stars Insignias haven't worked since day 1. It's a glitch that they are aware of and need to fix. You'll just have to be patient they'll get it fixed eventually. Bothers me too by the way. It's the only two insignias that I don't have yet.

Don't worry about your K/D ratio this isn't MW2. Playing your role in a squad to achieve the goal is what's important. A medic can score a ton of points without getting a single kill and be the most valuable member of his squad/team.

Back in the old days, we didn't have achievements and games were still fun... if nothing else, achievements are totally annoying (for me at least)

You're 14, what old days? If the achievements annoy you then you could probably skip the thread dealing with achievements. It's in the thread's title after all.

The All Weapons Bronze Stars and All Bronze Stars Insignias haven't worked since day 1. It's a glitch that they are aware of and need to fix. You'll just have to be patient they'll get it fixed eventually. Bothers me too by the way. It's the only two insignias that I don't have yet.

Don't worry about your K/D ratio this isn't MW2. Playing your role in a squad to achieve the goal is what's important. A medic can score a ton of points without getting a single kill and be the most valuable member of his squad/team.

You're 14, what old days? If the achievements annoy you then you could probably skip the thread dealing with achievements. It's in the thread's title after all.

ROFL!

burn....

but seriously: it was just a question, no need to get into a political debate. I'll still play w/o the achievements. so what right>?