NZXT Phantom

I just wanted to hear your guys opinion on the NZXT Phantom. I think it looks outstanding. This is coming from someone who doesn't usually like those kind of super stylized type cases. I do find it odd that they don't include a front fan, but that can be added easily. I think it also needs the side 200mm fan to help with GPU cooling. I think I might just get it, depending on the price.

I would post a picture, but I can't get onto their site to get one

I just wanted to hear your guys opinion on the NZXT Phantom. I think it looks outstanding. This is coming from someone who doesn't usually like those kind of super stylized type cases. I do find it odd that they don't include a front fan, but that can be added easily. I think it also needs the side 200mm fan to help with GPU cooling. I think I might just get it, depending on the price.

I would post a picture, but I can't get onto their site to get one

You can find pics right here :)

http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/nzxt_phantom/

I think its one of the best full tower cases available atm. One thing is that it doesn't have a clear side panel to show off your goodies. Thats just my personal opinion. I currently have a thermaltake armor+ full tower and there is nothing wrong with it but i just want a change and this phantom looks like a winner.

I had the pleasure of doing the review on it, and i thoroughly enjoyed it. Having the front and side fans included as well would have made the case outstanding out of the box, but it still performs well without them.

I thought it came with the 120 rear exhaust 2 side 120 fans and 1 200 in the top so 4 all up. plus u can put a 200 on top again and 230 on the side and 140 on front. so 7 all up but u get only 4.

Can be preodered in australia now :D Im still stuck on what colour to get. Was thinking black but white would be diff. I think black inside gives off the lights and interior better.

• 2 weeks later...

Can be preodered in australia now :D Im still stuck on what colour to get. Was thinking black but white would be diff. I think black inside gives off the lights and interior better.

Usually I like dark cases, but this one in white is clearly an exception! It looks so badass. :)

Yeah smith same. i like dark ones. but the white might tempt me instead of the black. i just like black on the inside i think the lights and interior stands out more.