When should a new console be released?

ddkshah

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wii sales have finally started to drop off, both Sony and Microsoft are jumping on the Motion control and Casual gamer bandwagon (stepping into their territory ey? i hope they get bitten a few times :no: ) so i wouldn't be surprised if nintendo has its next big thing ready.

2012 new consoles get released and become crazy killer robots and kill everyone, that is why the earth dies then. :lol:

Anyways, I still think they should just make consoles that can be upgraded, since I would rather have an i7 with a GTX480 running without windows (FPS go higher! yay! :D)

If they made consoles that could be upgraded they would most likely use proprietary hardware and overcharge for that just as they overcharge for most console hardware now.

the Mayan date of the end of the world is 21st Dec 2012, so everyone should release consoles the day after that...

then everyone will be like "oh cool I didn't die, may as well buy a new console"

also it's just before Christmas, so it's like triple good... "yay, I didn't die, also it's Christmas, hey new console"

the Mayan date of the end of the world is 21st Dec 2012, so everyone should release consoles the day after that...

then everyone will be like "oh cool I didn't die, may as well buy a new console"

also it's just before Christmas, so it's like triple good... "yay, I didn't die, also it's Christmas, hey new console"

LOL, this dude needs to be a business advisor.