market place

dsedean

hi i was just pondering i notice some people are from uk (me) and some people are from usa areas (most of you)

i was just thinking would it be easier to divide the forum into usa selling corner uk selling corner and euro selling corner.

this will make it easier to view selling and buying as i am having to look through a lot of pages to look through for a uk selling.. i think this should be thought about...

P.S i do apoligise i relise i have not been here 90days and tried to list i read the rules and wont happen again :)

yeah but i wont' know that unless i click on the persons thread... wich is what i was pointing out and can be time consuming and stressfull clicking through looking at avatar or seeing $ not £ and clicking back out...

• 2 weeks later...

This might actually be a good idea considering how spread out over the globe we are here. Maybe different sub-forums for each general area (North America, Europe/Western Asia, Oceania, etc.) so the deals make sense. Obviously we could keep the current one for general, not area-locked deals.

I really don't see the need for another sub catagory. However having a rule in place to list your country first in your title would be a great idea.

Example

USA - GTX 460 For Sale

UK - GTX 460 For Sale

USA - WTB GTX 460

UK - WTB GTX 460

Etc

I think that would work. Sorry I didn't respond sooner I have a lot on my plate.

There isn't enough volume right now of non-US sales to seperate the forums. And what if someone were selling to the US or UK? What about an Aussie or one of our Asian members, where would they post? ;) The best thing to do would be for everyone to include the location in the topic title, though we have a hard enough time getting members to actually include a descriptive topic or even if it is a WTC, WTB, or WTT tag.